What a weekend! It worked out that Connor's baptism and Kaylee's blessing were the same weekend so that we were able to attend both and make one trip out of town! Saturday I was able to have some one on one time with Carlee and that beautiful little Kaylee while I took her blessing pictures. Then in the early evening, Connor and his cousin, Riley were both baptized.
We were able to visit with them for awhile at Steph's afterwards. Here family is so gracious. I enjoyed visiting with Steph and all of her sisters and sister-in-laws. They are all so sweet. My kids love her kids and had so much fun playing with Connor and Kenna and their cousins. What a cute family! Then on Sunday we went to Kaylee's blessing.
Chris gave her such a sweet blessing. He and Carlee are the cutest parents ever. After the blessing we were able to spend some time with their family, probably one of the things I miss the most since we moved. It was a good weekend.
Monday, September 8, 2008
What a weekend!
Posted by Michelle at 4:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are such a great friend to everyone! Love the pictures! What a handsome young man Connor is & Kaylee is just precious!
I'm so grateful to you for coming, it wouldn't have been the same without you. My family thinks the same of you! I love you!
Post a Comment