Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Score! Four for four!

All four kids had dental check-ups and cleanings today. I made the the appointments to take them all at the same time thinking that I would just get them all done in one shot. Then I thought "What was I thinking, taking them all at the same time!?" I wasn't worried about Kylee and Craig sitting in the chair and not fussing. I was very concerned about the other two. Ainslee fussed for just a moment, then she was fine. Brynlee cried a little bit, but did amazing. So not only did they (and me) survive the trip to the dentist, but all four had NO CAVITIES! That was my favorite part. Theirs would be their goody bag with new toothbrushes, toothpaste, floss, etc, and the trip to the prize box. Score!

10 comments:

Lisa and Bill said...

I love the new look of your blog! The kids pic at the beach is breathtaking! You do such a good job on all of your photos and of course the subject matter isn't too bad either. So happy your day at the dentist went so well! No cavities is super!

Kristi said...

Hi Michelle I love the new look!! You are so talented with all of your pictures, I need to get together with you and set up a time to get some pics of my kids. Let me know when is good for you Thanks so much.

Jennie Z said...

Brave woman! Congrats on the successful trip to the dentist!! Love the picture of your kids on the beach- beautiful!!

Hadley's said...

I LOVE the picture of the kids at the beach!!! You do such a great job!!

Sara said...

Your finally updated your blog. I love the new look of it. I love the pic at the beach, dang cute! Good job kids for no cavities. Isn't that they best.

Kathy Habel said...

No cavities that's amazing with 4 kids! At least one of mine ends up with a cavity everytime we go in!

steph j. said...

Gotta love that!

Davis' said...

WOW. the blog looks great. I love all the new pictures of the kids. and of course the beach one is gorgeous. and baby Kaylee is beautiful too. oh that was from the last post, sorry. I can't wait to see pictures from this weekend.

Mindy said...

Oh man! was that a relief. Sad to say but I don't know what "No cavities" sounds like!! That is the cutest picture and by the way your blog looks great. I love the header.

Alisha Shaw said...

The photos are to die for! Love it!