Friday, September 26, 2008

The happiest place on earth!

Paul's vacation from work was this week, so we decided to take the kids out of school and go to Disneyland. What a fun week. It was the best time to go. The weather was beautiful, and the park wasn't crowded. We hardly waited to ride any rides and walked on to most, especially the good ones. The little girls and I met some of the princesses while Paul, Kylee, and Craig rode some of the bigger rides. Kylee was finally tall enough to ride Maliboomer, the only ride she couldn't ride last time. Craig was finally able to ride Screamin' (after we stuffed his shoes to make him 1/4 inch taller to meet the height requirement.) He was devastated last time when he was too short. I wasn't about to see his heart break again! It totally worked! We swam at the hotel in the evening and just had fun being together! I'll post pictures later...

3 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Disneyland is the best! Glad you guys have a good time.

Davis' said...

can't wait for pictures. glad your back.

steph j. said...

Hurry!