Saturday, August 23, 2008

Update....

Yesterday Kylee auditoned for the Nutcracker. She had so much fun last year that she wanted to do it again(she was a Mother Hubbard child). This year was a little different auditioning because there were soooo many girls auditioning. We talked about the possibility of her not making it, and she didn't care, but she really wanted to at least try. They audition in groups of height. In her group, she could have possibly been a mother hubbard child or a party girl. (She really wanted to be a party girl this year.) There were close to 70 girls auditioning in that group. I believe there are 9 party girls and 8 mother hubbard children . Not that I don't think that Kylee is capable, but the possibility? She's one of the younger ones. Well, we looked online today and she (drum roll, please) is a PARTY GIRL!!!
I am so proud of her! And she is ecstatic!!

8 comments:

Lisa and Bill said...

Way to go Kylee! Can't wait to come see you as a party girl! You are so talented!

steph j. said...

Kylee...Congratulations girly! We will have to come see you this year!

Jennie Z said...

Yea Kylee!!!! I bet you are a beautiful dancer. Sorry we are to far to come see you. Good Luck!!

Christi said...

Congrats to the party girl! Kylee will do awesome!

Davis' said...

That's awesome Kylee!! and mom for sticking with het and supporting her! Way to go mom!!

steph j. said...

Shell...loving the picture on the sides! By the way, I'm trying to put the three columns on the Relief Society blog I'm doing and it's not letting me, will you go to the website where we got the code for the three column layout and see is it will let you access it? Thanks!

Hadley's said...

That is awesome!! Kylee is probably an amazing dancer!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

MillerTime said...

Great Job Kylee!!! You sure are getting cuter every day!!!!