Saturday, September 27, 2008

Kylee's Baptism




What a special day! My precious little Kylee was baptized and I am so proud of her and the decision she has made. What an absolute sweet spirit she brings to our family! This was such a perfect day with our family and closest friends. The spirit and outpouring of love for Kylee was SO strong, and I am thankful to my Heavenly Father for my little family knowing that we are eternally bound!

10 comments:

MillerTime said...

Kylee is an amazing girl and your photographer is amazing too!!! ;-)
Beautiful!!

Kathy Habel said...

Wow what a gorgeous picture! You are an amazing photographer.

Davis' said...

I am so glad all went well. She is definitely a beautiful girl.

Kristi said...

Kylee looks so pretty in that picture you are so talented. I'm glad you had a wonderful day.

steph j. said...

I keep forgetting to tell you everytime we talk how much I loved Ky's baptism announcement! Oh my gosh, it's beautiful. You are so dang talented! Can I be you? I'm so sorry about missing everything except the closing prayer, everytime I think about it I still get sick to my stomach. I'm glad we got to come hang out for a few hours though. Love you friend!

Lisa and Bill said...

It was a special day for sure! I know how much it meant to your sweet family! Paul did an amazing job and Kylee looked so happy & perfect! We love you guys! Thanks for letting us be a part of your special day!

steph j. said...

Shell, I need your help again. How dod I take the borders off my blog?

Jennie Z said...

Congrats! Kylee looks so beautiful. What a special day.

Hadley's said...

Congratulations Kylee!!! You are such a sweet beautiful girl!

Wendy said...

Uh...hello! It's been a month since your last post!
W