Our friends Lisa, Bill, and James stayed over on their way up north. I know we are not of Irish descent, but the kids were excited to celebrate this fun day!
Those are really cute! I had all three of my kids in there St. Patti's Day shirts today too but we ended up coloring Easter eggs tonight and they just weren't cute enough to take their picture after that.
I just noticed the pictures of the Ainslee and Craig, they were fun to look at. Did you do them on slide.com or where? Shell, you have the cutest kids ever!
Thanks, Steph! I think you have the cutest kids ever! I did those slides on picturetrail.com. I am going to try and get a slide show up of your visit this week.
Shell! Look at you, you blogging fool! I've been checking your site regularly until this last week and you go and blog like four things and I totally missed the copywrited poem drama thing! Good grief! Hope all is well with you and yours! W
You can tell you're a photographer- what wonderful pics! Beautiful blog! I'm blog stalking today- you can check us out at www.dieckmanfamily.blogspot.com
1/13/09 ~ Brynlee, after taking just a piece of gum instead of the whole package from the car, "one, for Tuesday."
1/3/09 ~ Brynlee, "Mom, you're best my friend."
12/26/08 ~ Brynlee, "I really, really love you"
12/5/08 ~ Craig after realizing he wouldn't be getting a real car for Christmas, then asked for a "license plate" so he could drive.
12/1/08 ~ Brynlee was showing me an old cell phone that she was using while I was driving, "Look, Mama, I'm texting" and if that wasn't enough, when asked who, "I'm texting my boyfriend"!
9/28/08 ~ Ainslee was in the bath and I asked her to hurry and take a fast bath. Her reply, "I don't do fast baths."
9/13/08 ~ Ainslee when her jaw was popping, "Mom, I can break my cheek knuckle."
7/5/08 ~ Craig "Do we have any sprinklers (sparklers) left?"
6/24/08 ~ Ainslee wanting to take her nail polish off, " I need to erase my nails"
6/10/08 ~ Brynlee when asked if she wanted her hair done, "Yeah, sure" (her newest phrase)
6/9/08 ~ Kylee to Craig after he was teasing her, "Craig stop it, you know how sensitive I am!"
5/17/08 ~ Craig "Triple Diple" meaning it's 3 times good.
5/13/08 ~ While doing Ainslee's hair for dance class, she noticed a few flyaways, "Mom, there are still frisbees"
3/25/08 ~ Coming home from dance class, Ainslee was explaining that her teacher's friend was visiting her class. "I know where she lives, she lives in Angela" (Los Angeles)
3/8/08 Ainslee, "How old are you?' to Kylee when she asked Mom for a drink of water
3/9/08 Ainslee, "I like mouse cheese" ~ referring to swiss cheese on her turkey sandwich
3/9/08 Craig, "You are such a digger-dagger!" What's a digger-dagger? "Brynlee, she keeps digging in my food!"
7 comments:
All the pictures look great. The irish pictures are fun.
Those are really cute! I had all three of my kids in there St. Patti's Day shirts today too but we ended up coloring Easter eggs tonight and they just weren't cute enough to take their picture after that.
I just noticed the pictures of the Ainslee and Craig, they were fun to look at. Did you do them on slide.com or where? Shell, you have the cutest kids ever!
Thanks, Steph! I think you have the cutest kids ever! I did those slides on picturetrail.com. I am going to try and get a slide show up of your visit this week.
Shell! Look at you, you blogging fool! I've been checking your site regularly until this last week and you go and blog like four things and I totally missed the copywrited poem drama thing! Good grief!
Hope all is well with you and yours!
W
I absolutely love the pictures of the kids on the side. They are awesome. and I love the different "boxes" that they are in. Very, very cute.
You can tell you're a photographer- what wonderful pics! Beautiful blog! I'm blog stalking today- you can check us out at www.dieckmanfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment