Okay, so originally this post was a poem that apparently was copyrighted. I didn't know. I just copied it from someone else's blog. Who knew? Paul said just to change a few words, then it wouldn't be the same. He's funny. Anyway, I took it down. And if you look at the comments, the person who says it belongs to them wanted me to contact them. That's not going to happen. My mom taught me not to talk to strangers! Plus, there's no reason to now...
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Just One More Day...
Posted by Michelle at 5:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hi there,
Can you please contact me, the poem that your friend sent to you is a copyrighted poem, of which I am the author.
Sally Meyer
Rainmom2000@aol.com
I had read this before. I had to read it again, to remind myself how special my kids are and to chill out sometimes.
It was so nice to chat at the park tonight. We really need to get together sometime. I love your blog. I'll add you to my favorites. See what a dork I am, I ready check out your blog. I am so addicted.
Love this - I should read it every single day!!! Love the pics of Cash too!!! Beautiful, you truly are an artist!!! I need to get Porter over to you for his baptism!!! Please?!
ok seriously shell, thanks for making me cry. are you in trouble now by that guy?
Post a Comment