Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter weekend







Saturday we decorated eggs for Easter. Lisa & Bill were stopping by for awhile on their way back home, so we had boiled an extra dozen for James. The kids had lots of fun coloring eggs. Brynlee immediately wanted to eat hers after she colored them. But not just one, several! The kids got their baskets Sunday morning before church. My mom and dad came down for Easter dinner after we got home, so they were able to watch the kids hunt for eggs. When we came home, the kids were disappointed that the Easter bunny didn't hide eggs in the backyard or the front yard while we are at church, until they realized that there were many, many eggs by the pool!

5 comments:

steph j. said...

Shell, i love all the new slides of your cute kids...where did you go to do those? Your Easter looked like fun and I'm glad your parents got to come for a visit.

Davis' said...

I love the Easter pictures. Your kids are beautiful, and you are very talented. If only I had a quarter of your talent.

Michelle said...

Andi, you are very sweet to say that, and my dear friend Steph, I did those on picturetrail.com

steph j. said...

thanks shell

Wendy said...

Shelly Belly! What a fun Easter! I miss you and your kids. I need to pick your brain as to how you change your template without losing all the fluff you put on like slide shows and music.
Your very dumb & slow to figure out this blogging thing!
~Cuz!