So I decided that after I get all of my chores done, THEN I could play and blog. Oh well, I got most of them done. This whole time change thing has thrown everything off! But the weather is beautiful, and there's a new park that opened close by, so I gave in and took the kids today. Most of their chores were done. What can I say? They just grow so fast, that I don't want them to think of their mom as one that never played with them and was always cleaning and making them clean. Plus it is spring break! I actually came into the office to clean some more, but instead here I post...


4 comments:
I HATE this time change too! It takes me like a freakin' week or more to recover. I should be going to bed right now so I can wake up in the morning not feeling like I have a hang-over. I can't wait to see you!
It's about time you posted something new! Hey, did I miss your call yesterday? I'm going to call you right now. Yeah, that's better than cleaning my house!
W
isn't that park great?! my kids love it.
Tell me about it. not only am I off but my babies just can't seem to figure it out. You are so funny. at least your posting it has been too long since I have. I know everyone else hates those tag things but at least it gives me something interesting to say ... you know? I love how cute you are
Post a Comment