Monday, February 25, 2008

Sleeping Beauty


I couldn't resist posting this picture of my little sleepyhead! I wrongly assumed that the quiet was just the girls playing in Kylee's room (Craig was at school). I came out of the office to find Brynlee napping on the kitchen table. I guess when she's tired it doesn't matter where she's at!

4 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Of course you have an absolutely adorable blog! I love it! You'll have to teach me how you go it so cute!

Davis' said...

This is so cute. I can't believe she fell asleep on the table. I love the kids pictures. The one of Brynlee made me chuckle. Love the blog.
andi

steph j. said...

Why not eat and sleep in the same place...great idea. She is getting so big Shell and so stinkin cute.

MillerTime said...

I wish I could do that some days!!