
So Jen and I had this great idea to do photos of Brynlee and Gabe under the mistletoe (for their picture montage at their wedding reception). I knew exactly in my head how I wanted it to go but Gabe and Brynlee had other ideas.
Needless to say, it wasn't what I had planned. Maybe better luck next year. They are still so cute together!
Needless to say, it wasn't what I had planned. Maybe better luck next year. They are still so cute together!


8 comments:
Michelle... only you could make such amazing photos out of what you had to work with... that sounded bad... they are too cute but, they did not want to cooperate....and yet... the pictures turned out great...how do you do that!?!
they are beautiful. I would expect nothing less from you anyway, and those two adorable kids.
I don't know what you're complaining about! You got a kiss picture!! And they're adorable.
(Too funny, my word verification is undorabl...just the opposite of my last word!)
What cute pictures, you are so talented!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! That is adorable!!! I hope for the sake of using those pictures again that Gabe and Brynlee work out!!!
Those are amazing pictures! What an adorable couple-hope it works out! I have a picture of Kylee & James I just found the other day. I think they were both a year old. I think it was at Sears. I'm not implying anything about Kylee & James in the future by the way. It was just a cute pic.
Before we move this summer maybe I can talk you into taking our pics? They are SO fabulous!
I love these pictures! Your kids are absolutely beautiful and you have so many cute pictures of them. I wish I had your photographic talent. That picture on your blog header is so precious and I had fun looking at all the other cute pictures of your kids. You do a great job taking pictures that really show their personalities and it's so fun to look at them all. I, too, spend way too much blog stalking and not enough writing on my own. I want to be better this year, but I'm excited to be able to check in with you guys from time to time now, too! It was great to see you all on Saturday.
Post a Comment