I am posting this photo for Steph, who wanted to see the balloons Santa leaves. As a family tradition, Santa not only leaves presents, but leaves red, white, and green balloons EVERYWHERE! You have to wade through the sea of balloons to get to the goods. The kids love it, the mom, not so much. It's better now that the kids are older, and I don't worry about a baby choking on a popped balloon. It does make it more festive! It's the one thing Paul remembers as a child during Christmas. And Santa is about making everyone happy. So he leaves anywhere from 100-300 balloons, depending on how tired he is delivering all of those gifts. The Easter bunny leaves them, too. My favorite part is the kids helping clean up and racing to see who can pop the most! Balloons, balloons, everywhere! So fun! :)



8 comments:
Balloons from Santa? How fun & different- never heard of it! What a great Christmas! Beautiful snow pics!
I don't know...you are more patient than I am. But it does look very cool. I guess I should be grateful that James family tradition is a can of smoked oysters in their stockings. They're smelly but not as much work as balloons!!
I LOVE that tradition .... how fun!!!!
Thanks Shell for posting the picture. I love all the pictures you put on the side too! Your kids are sooo cute!
Thanks Shell for posting the picture. I love all the pictures you put on the side too! Your kids are sooo cute!
I love all of the balloons, what a fun idea!
I'm so glad you posted that! The picture in my head did not do it justice! I love it! By the way... did I ever tell you that you have the cutest kids ever!?!
I have never heard of that before but it sounds fun. Especially for the kids! You are a trooper. Not sure I would want to deal with all those. Fun tradition though! Good job for keeping it going!
Post a Comment