Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday Cuz!

Happy Birthday to my closest cousin, Wendy! I just wanted to wish her the best day ever because she is one of the most incredible people you could ever know! I am so grateful to have her in my life! I have always looked up to her since I can remember. I have always wanted to be like her growing up. She is like the older sister I never had. She is such a great example to me as a wife and mother, and for SO many other reasons. Not to be all mushy, but she is one of the most beautiful, sweetest, kindest, most caring, and fun people I know. She is truly special to me, and always make you feel special. She is full of life and deserves the happiest birthday ever! Happy birthday, cuz! Love ya bunches!

4 comments:

Davis' said...

Happy Birthday Wendy. Hope its wonderful!

Wendy said...

Good grief...you're making me cry and ON MY BIRTHDAY!!
That was the sweetest and nicest post, thank you. (A little over the top you crazy girl!)
You're my BFF and I'm so glad we're family cause that means we'll really be BFF forever!
Love you!

Kathy Habel said...

Boy you've got a lot of cute pictures on your blog. Happy Birthday Wendy.

steph j. said...

I would love to meet her, you always have the best things to tell about her. You are that kind of person too, I'm sure wendy would agree. Those all the reasons I love you and you always make all your friends feel so special.