9 years ago today my maternal grandmother passed away. She was so giving and loving and fun to be around! A trait she has given to my mom, especially with her grandkids. I was her oldest grandchild, and even though for much of my childhood, she lived in Europe, I would see her in the summers and she spoiled me rotten! As I was older she moved to the states and closer to us. Her name is my middle name. We had a VERY special bond and she will always hold a VERY special place in my heart. She was the best! I love her, I miss her, and I only wish that my children could have known her.



2 comments:
I know exactly how you feel but that is all I can say or I will start to cry.
That is so sweet Shell, I love my grandma too! I love that picture of her, you should get the blown up!
Post a Comment