



Today marks one year from the day of Kaytee and Kenzee's accident. I still cannot believe they are gone. I miss them tons! I used to talk to Kaytee almost everyday. She was "Aunt Kaytee" to my kids; they loved her so much, and Kenzee and Kylee were friends like no other. She misses Kenzee terribly. She tells me that it hurts her heart. It breaks my heart. Like the time at school when all of the kids drew pictures of their dream wish for Christmas. Hers was to have a sleepover with Kenzee. It's those little moments that are hard and my heart aches for what we will miss with them. But I have so many wonderful, fun memories with them that I will cherish always. They were beautiful, amazing girls, and I loved them like my own little sisters. I am grateful they were a part of my life, and I can't wait to see them again someday.


4 comments:
I agree..so beautiful & sweet! I have never met any other young ladies so full of happiness & joy & love for each other. It was a pure joy to have known them. My heart aches with you my dear friend! Here's to those treasured memories & to one day seeing them again!
I got tears in my eyes when I just clicked on your blog today. I didn't know Kaytee and Kenzee, but I think I met them a couple of times at parties for your kids. It is so sad to see such beautful girls have lives cut short. I am so sorry for your loss. It is great to have the knowledge of the Plan of Salvation and the happiness it can bring us.
Hey there Michelle I too spent the day of the 24th thinking of our sweet girls! We miss them terribly also. It still seems as though they will walk through the door or call anytime now.
Shell, You have been such a great example to me, watching you go through this sad time in your life. You have been such a great person in their families lives and I know it's because they are your family.
Post a Comment