Monday, June 2, 2008

Disneyland-the Happiest Place on Earth

This last week was such a blast! It was our trip to DL, as we like to call it! We love, love Disneyland! But the best part is that we get to spend it together as a family! We also got to spend one of the days with our good friends, Lisa and Bill, and their son, James and his friend. Good times! Here are a few pictures from our trip.

Craig, Rydman, James, and Kylee


James, Lisa, Paul, Brynlee,
Craig, Rydman, James, Kylee & Ainslee


Waiting to get in the park


Ainslee's favorite ride with Bill


Brynlee while we were waiting for everyone on Thunder Mountain


Brynlee was upset she couldn't go on the ride, so she thought she would try and sneak in the exit.




Brynlee's favorite ride



"I don't want to go again!" Not his favorite ride. He would have rather been on California Screamin', but he was just not quite tall enough-even after we stuffed his shoes! Maybe next time!


He did love the LEGO store!


My girls


Monster's Inc.

4 comments:

Lisa and Bill said...

I love the pictures! And your new tinkerbell theme! We had such a great time with you guys & can't wait to go again. I wish we could've stayed the whole time. Brynlee is dang cute! Well, they are all adorable. Thanks for letting us share the fun with you. We love you!

Lisa and Bill said...

Oh and I love the TruLove mag cover!

Palmer family said...

CUTE pics. Thanks for posting! I am jealous and my kids are too. We are going to Lagoon this coming week but it's not the same. Oh well, one of these days we'll take 'em. SO FUN.

steph j. said...

I can't wait either, I loved all of the pictures, especially my cute Bryn trying to sneek on the Jellly fish ride...too cute!