So today, Jen and I went to get massages at the spa while our husbands stayed home and watched the little ones. I could get used to starting off my day with a massage! It was probably one of the best ones I've had! I know Jen loved hers (pregnancy massage)! I then came home and went on a lunch date with Paul. (We just try to squeeze them in when we can). Then after Paul left for work, I took the kids to feed the ducks and then go play in the water at the splash pads at the park. They had so much fun! I love watching my kids play - a perfect end to a perfect Saturday!



7 comments:
What a fun day! I am glad to hear you took some time off for yourself. You deserve it! I love the tribute to your Grandma too. She was a lovely person!
That is so nice. It sounds perfect. I remember when I lived in Reno I would take Kartor to feed the ducks all the time and now I just cherish those memories. you are such a cute mom and friend.
Nice day! That they can't all be like that hu?
Sorry, had to be so quick on the phone, just one of those crazy days. Althought the fact that I was showing houses was out of the ordinary!
What a sweet tribute to your grandma. Her generosity not only was passed down to your mom but to you as well. I remember so well how you'd come to Utah and spoil my kids!
Much love!
W
Not fair!! I would have loved to have come along. But I'm happy for you! 7 more days!
Shell, where did you get the calendar on your blog....I tried clicking it and nothing happened
Hey Steph,
I got it at free-blog-content.com; 4 days~can't wait!!!!
What a great summer you're having! Disney is always SO GREAT! Beautiful pics as always!
Post a Comment