Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hawaii or bust!


So we did it! We left our kids to go to Maui for our 10 year anniversary. We had lots of fun ziplining, whale-watching, snorkeling, shopping, sightseeing, etc. Whale-watching was incredible and ziplining was awesome. I could do both endlessly!

4 comments:

Jennie Z said...

Happy anniversary! I'm jealous of your trip! By the way - your teeth look great. It's been a long time since I've seen you. You look very happy!!

steph j. said...

You guys look so freakin cute! That's the first time I've gotten to see you with your braces off too! Your chicklets look really good! Ok...I know you took more pictures than that, so you had better get them on here. You guys really do look great. Happy Anniversary, love you!

Michelle said...

Thanks friends! We did have a great time and I will post more pictures soon! Love ya!

Palmer family said...

I want MORE pictures too! You both look AWESOME. Wow. Sounds like you had a fun time....I am glad! You deserve it. Happy late anniversary!