Sunday, February 24, 2008

Time to Blog

Okay, so in the middle of the night Kylee woke up with the flu. This went on every hour and a half all night. Poor girl. I should have known. I had tried, key word,Tried, to do pictures with the kids last night. What a joke. Kylee was not her usual smiley Kylee, as you can tell in her picture. Craig cooperated only for a moment, so he could finish his game on the Wii. He then fell asleep on the couch waiting to do the group picture as I was trying to wrangle in Brynlee. Ainslee is just Ainslee. Brynlee just wanted to spin around and dance. I still need a picture of all four of my kids for my wall. Or I might just have to photoshop a picture of Brynlee to the picture that was taken of all three before she was born! What to do! Anyway, I have time to blog about this since we are missing church. Better luck next time I guess!

2 comments:

steph j. said...

I'm so sorry Kylee got sick, it is awful this season. Your pictures still turned out so cute, I can't believe how big the baby is getting. I am missing church to day too with Cash, he is still not better.

Michelle said...

Thanks Steph; Sorry Cash is still not well. Hope you have a good Sunday! Love Ya!