Wednesday, February 20, 2008

One word tag

Okay, Steph tagged me for this one. One word. First word that comes to mind. No explaining.
1. Where is your cell phone? counter
2. Your hair? wet
3. Work? stressful
4. Your father? far
5. Your favorite thing? chocolate
6. Your dream last night? wierd
7. Your favorite drink? diet
8. Your dream car? fast
9. The room you're in? office
10. Your fears? drowning
11. What do you want to be in 10 years? skinny
12. Who did you hang out with last night? family
13. What you're not good at? lots
14. Muffin? chocolate
15. One of your wish list items? travel
16. Where you grew up? vegas
17. Last thing you did? breakfast
18. What are you wearing? clothes
19. What aren't you wearing? makeup
20. Your pet? sleeping
21. Your computer? on
22. Your life? crazy
23. Your mood? anxious
24. Missing? stephanie!
25. What are you thinking about right now? errands
26. Your car/truck? icy
27. Your summer? pool
28. Your relationship status? married
29. Your favorite color? green
30. When is the last time you really laughed with meaning? stephanie
31. Last time you cried? yesterday
32. School? homework
33. Least favorite weather? hail
34. Soup? potatoe
35. Movie? popcorn

So I tag anybody who reads mine!

3 comments:

steph j. said...

Thanks for playing along! I even learned one new thing about you...your favorite color.

Jennie Z said...

I read it, but I am opting out of tags for a while! I want to hear more about this great trip to Hawaii!!

Michelle said...

Hey Jennie, I don't blame you about the tags. I will post more stuff about my vacation when I post more pictures. Just wanted to put something up for the time being. Thanks for caring, friend!