Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kylee!


Today my baby turns 8! I can't believe she is growing up so fast! She is an amazing girl! She is very sweet, talented, beautiful, smart, funny, vivacious, caring, helpful, and I could go on and on! We are so blessed to have her in our family! We love her SOOO much! Happy birthday, Kylee!

5 comments:

Lisa and Bill said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Kylee! We love you tons and can't wait to celebrate at Disneyland!

Jennie Z said...

Gorgeous Girl! Your kids are all so beautiful! Happy Birthday Kylee!!! I wished we lived close so you could take some pics of my kids. You are so good!

Sara said...

That is a beautiful girl. I love picture.

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Kylee!!! WOW 8 is the best age. Michelle she is gorgeous and that picture is amazing.

steph j. said...

Shell, I love that picture! Happy Birthday Ky! We Love You!