Yes, I have that realized I have not blogged for awhile (Tagged 3 times!)I know I am not the only busy mom the last month of shool, but I have decided to sum up a taste of what's been going on since my last post. Here goes:
Trip to Vegas for Carlee's baby shower
to the Wildlife Museum (notice the alligator)
to the park for Cotton Days
where they were made into beauty queens
to a friend's house (usually they are at our house)
Baseball games
Teacher Appreciation Week
Babies in Buns
Brynlee wanted to be a "rina"(ballerina) like Ainslee as I was getting
Ainslee ready for dance
I did a shoot for my friend's baby, Jake. He was the smiliest baby ever!Musical Theater classes
Dance classes
Moms & Muffins
Moms & Muffins
to do my cousin Lindsay's bridal pictures
where Brynlee rode the horse for the first time with Kylee, then on her own. Once on the horse, she didn't want to get off!
(Ainslee thinks she is Sharpay from High School Musical, but
notice the shirt)
and to top it off:
I am the new Jr. Primary Chorister! And we still have to get through dance recitals and the last week of school (more field trips, parties, etc.)

















9 comments:
It sounds like you are a very busy mom! I can't imagine trying to deal with schedules for 4 kids and yourself. You do a great job! It is fun to see what you guys have been up to!
If it doesn't kill you it makes you stronger!!!! You are way too fun. What was that birthday party?
I love the pictures. I love the one of Brynlee with the bun, and the hand on her chin. So cute.
Kylee's best friend had a birthday party where the girls came in a pink shirt and and a skirt and her older sister and her friends did the girls' hair and make up and they walked the red carpet and received their sashes. Kylee's was "cutest walk" some others were "best personality" and "cutest smile."
James & I love the pictures & all the funs stuff you guys did in May! Especially coming to James' baptism. It meant the world to us! We love you guys!
Love the new look of the blog and all the pictures to prove just how busy you are. Love ya!
Wow, time flys when you are busy, huh!??? I am SO behind with our blog too.....life gets hectic and busy and things get put on the back burner I guess. Job well done at catching up! I need to do that. How are ya doing? MISS YA
It has been a BUSY month hasn't it?! I love how you did the recap in pics with short captions. I may have to steal that idea for the future!
Post a Comment