Tuesday, August 11, 2009

A few snapshots...

So, life is a little crazy, and I know I haven't posted for a little while. Paul and I decided to take the kids on a little mini vacation before school starts. So we took a trip up north and stayed with my FABULOUS cousin (thanks for putting us up!), and I just wanted to share a few snapshots from our trip:

The day we arrived we were lucky to time it to be able to celebrate birthdays with the fam: Happy Birthday Alex, Devree, and Kambree!

The recreated blowing out the candles: Austin & Ella: My cousin's BEAUTIFUL daughters:Devree, Brynlee & Ella:Kambree's actual birthday: The matching "Camp Rock" shirts, sweet Aunt Wendy bought all of the girls, that they wore to go see GREASE:(Thanks, Wendy! My girls, especially Ainslee, think you are the COOLEST!) My cousin in GREASE: (She was AWESOME!!!!!) And so was Kambree: (She's the cutest one on the right)

Then,

A day at Raging Waters: (Again, thanks Wendy, for the free tickets)

Alex, Kylee, and Rylee:

Ainslee, Brynlee, Craig (who desperately needs a haircut!)Craig & Brynn:Craig & Ains:Ainslee:
and her cute bum: Rylee & Kylee (Ainslee in the background) Alex:BrynleeThe Lazy River: (Devree posing as a Charlie's angel)

(Wendy squirting Brynn with the 40 ft water gun Devree won in the raffle) Alex & Craig:


A tender moment between mother and son: Alex (Teeth)Alex (No teeth)Devree Longstocking :)
The next day we went to Lagoon. I'll post those photos later..

5 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Looks like it was lots of fun. Great photos!

Kristi said...

Cute pictures, you are so talented!

Wendy said...

Oh my gosh...those pictures are so cute! I"m just going to link it to my blog so everyone can see it so now I don't have to blog it!!

steph j. said...

I love all the great pictures you took and I love that you have such a great cousin and I love that she loves you guys as much as she does, it makes my heart smile. Thanks for sharing. Her kids are sooo cute!!

jenandjustin said...

You have the most beautiful family! looks like you guys had a great trip! I love your new header pictures!