Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lesson learned..

The other morning while Kylee and Craig were at school, Ainslee made this sign, all by herself, for the Wii. Craig, if not supervised, has a tendency to hog the Wii and Kylee likes to be in charge of who goes next. I think Ainslee finally had just had enough! Funny, coming from her, since this is something she also needs to work on. And to think I need to remind her about sharing her things! Oh, the lessons they learn when we think they aren't listening!

7 comments:

Wendy said...

I think I need Ansliee to make one of those signs for our Wii!!

Hadley's said...

SOOOO Cute!! I love your kids!!

steph j. said...

I just love that Ainslee girl, I can just picture the face she would make saying that to her brother and sister.

steph j. said...

I love the new header on your blog, it looks really good!

Christine B. said...

Tell little Ainslee that I am proud of her sign too.....Love ya ! ~Mom~

Christine B. said...

I cannot make the comments, it does not log them... help me.... ~Mom~

jenandjustin said...

Wya to go Ainslee!