So, my inspiring cousin who is blogging daily while in the Ukraine adopting her son is able to blog daily and her posts are so fun to read. Even when she thinks she has nothing eventful to blog about I find her posts incredibly entertaining! I on the other hand have decided that I enjoy reading her blog and other people's blogs more than I do posting. Not that we haven't had things going on around here, or pictures to prove it. I feel like what I post with those photos should be worth reading. So for my own journaling purposes this is what has been going on the last little while. Feel free to skip the boring parts. (photos to be posted later) Kylee, Ainslee, and Brynlee are still all in dance and have a recital coming up. Craig started baseball and LOVES it.
Stephanie, you'll be happy to know that he is once again a Dodger. Kylee's school choir sang at the choir festival at Tuachan. My sweet friend, Stephanie, came to visit me for "5" minutes last week, and I loved every minute of it. Ainslee had an Easter egg hunt at school. We had an Easter egg hunt in the rain at the park. (By the way, Des, it was AWESOME!) The Easter bunny came to visit. Craig had a birthday and turned 7. Brynlee's new favorite song is Twinkle Twinkle Little Star and she can sing all of the words. (Better than Hot n Cold which she was singing prior!) Her new favorite book is Brown Bear, Brown Bear, which she can also recite. 

Just the day-to-day stuff! Life is good!
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Blog reader vs. Blog poster
Posted by Michelle at 1:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Oh my heck...I almost fell off my Ukraine chair!! My bestest cousing posted!!!
Love you tons! Thanks for following, I love gettig comments even if it's just a hey!
W
I was starting to wonder what happened to you! I know what you mean about not posting though. Sometimes I feel like I just don't have a lot to say (or blog about). But reminding myself that it is a family journal helps me to just write down the regular stuff even if it's not that exciting. Can't wait to see your pics soon.
YEA!! I am excited you updated your blog. Its good to have updates even for journaling.
How are you guys? My sister went to St George for Spring Break and I was jealous. I'd love to come see you sometime! :) Hope you're all doing awesome and getting ready for school to be out and summer!!
Go Dodgers! Thanks for letting us come spend time with you!
Well, glad to hear that you ar5e blogging, Your cousin Wendy got you back on track...~mom~
Love the pictures you added. Craig is the cutest Dodger ever!
Post a Comment