Friday, February 6, 2009

Tagged...

Instructions: Go to your picture file, go to your 6th folder and post the 6th picture and explain!

This picture may seem silly, but this is where Paul and I were last year for our anniversary(which is tomorrow). We had lunch there the day after we arrived in paradise. Oh, how I wish I was in Hawaii right now!

I tag: Alisha, Andi, Andrea, Christi, Desi, Jen, Jennie, Jessica, Kathy, Lindsay, Lisa, Melody, Mindy, Stephanie, and Tammi!

7 comments:

steph j. said...

ok...i'll do it! Johnny and I were just talking about how it's time we headed to Hawaii.

Davis' said...

Happy Anniversary! Hope its a good one. Want the kids to come over so you can have some alone time?

jenandjustin said...

I can't believe it has already been a year! You need to go to Hawaii again so your kids can come back over to play! they were sooo much fun! Happy Anniversary!!!! Three cheers for the awesome couple!

Christi said...

OK- I'm doing it NOW! Thanks for the Tag. And I WANT TO GO TO HAWAII!

Kristi said...

I wish I was in Hawaii too!!

Wendy said...

Um...hello...I thought I'd check on you blog to see if I just wasn't gettin updates as I'm half way around the world but nope...you just haven't blogged. Whats up with that?

Christine B. said...

hey sweetie ! what is going on with your blog ! this is mom in Mexico wanting to comment hahahahahah miss you ! and love ya ! Mom