I just wanted to wish one of my closest friends, Steph, a very Happy Birthday! If you know her, you know what an amazing friend she is to have! She is so sweet, kind, and thoughtful. She is so beautiful inside and out! She is a BLAST to be around! We always have so much fun when we get together (which is not often enough since we live in two different states) She is an incredible mother, wife, and sister. I am so lucky that she is in my circle of friends! HAPPY BIRTHDAY Steph! Love Ya!



3 comments:
Um....just looking for those famous St. George snow pics....
Happy late birthday to you friend. I can't believe I finally made it to your blog again. My cell phone has died and I haven't had time to research to figure out a new one leaving me unable to contact anyone. I hope you all have a Merry Christmas!
Shell, I just now saw this...you made me cry. You are so kind to me and such a wonderful friend. Thank you.
Post a Comment