Monday, November 3, 2008

Ainslee FINALLY lost her top tooth!!


After much wiggling last night and a little bit of blood and discomfort, Ainslee's top tooth came out this morning! She is so excited to have the tooth fairy visit tonight!

5 comments:

steph j. said...

I love the missing two front teeth, I think it's the last time they look little then they get the HUGE awkward teeth that come in...well at least with my kids that's what happens, I seriuosly wonder how their mouth could have such big teeth it them.

steph j. said...

BTW...where are the disneyland pictures?

Christi said...

Fun stuff Ainslee! I know you probably hear this alot, but I can't get over how gorgeous your pictures are! The one of all four pirates is the best!

Christine B. said...

loVE THESE KIDS ! thanks again for the funtime with the kids on Thanksgiving Day it is alwats fun to be around you and our grand-kids, I love you ~Mom~

Palmer family said...

Fun times & memories. How are you doing?
Lindsay