Saturday, July 19, 2008

Five Years Already?

It's absolutely amazing to me that Ainslee is 5 years old today! In just a blink of an eye she went from this sweet adorable baby to this smart beautiful little young lady who is about to start kindergarten. I wish time wouldn't go by SO fast! We love her so much! Happy birthday, Sweetheart!

6 comments:

Lisa and Bill said...

Happy Birthday Day, Ainslee Grace! You are a beautiful girl! We love you! Have a super duper wonderful birthday!

Davis' said...

Happy Birthday. You are such a beautiful girl. Can't believe you are going to start Kindergarten so soon!!

Christi said...

Time does fly! Let's treasure every minute of it! Happy Belated BD Ainslee!

Jennie Z said...

Happy Birthday Ainslee! I can't believe how old all of your kids are. I remember when Ainslee was about 1 and for some reason I was riding next to her in your car. She wouldn't stop screaming the whole time and was so upset I was sitting by her. Anyway- random memory, but she is so big now. All of your kids are so beautiful. Good Work!!

steph j. said...

Happy Birthday Ains! We love you...sassy and all!

Heather and Ray said...

Is this the Michelle that took my Wedding Pics? If so, Hurray!! If not, I am appologize. Your kids are adorable!!!