Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Introducing....

sweet little baby Kaylee Lynne!


Can I just say GORGEOUS!


She is the most precious doll baby! What an angel! She is yummy! We absolutely LOVE her! And Kylee and Ainslee couldn't have been more excited! It seemed like forever before we got to Carlee's from when we left this morning. Kylee would not stop asking me when we were leaving and kept complaining about how long it would be until we left, until we got there, why we had to stop for gas, why I had to put on make-up. "I just want to see Carlee and hold baby Kaylee" If she had it her way, we would have just woken up this morning and left in our jammies to get to see that baby faster. We got to visit with Carlee for awhile and take a few photos. She is absolutely beautiful. I was excited to see them both. Kylee said to me on the way back home from our visit today, "I wish we could just take baby Kaylee home with us. I miss her already." They could hardly wait to get there today and hold that little bundle of beauty! And that they did. I had to fight to get a turn! Congratulations Carlee and Chris! We are thrilled our little Kaylee is here!

4 comments:

Lisa and Bill said...

She is most definitely a beautiful baby! Thanks for sharing! Awesome pics too!

Christi said...

Busy summer, great pics! The pic of Brinley posing in her swimsuit is classic! Your parents are so cute too!

Christi said...

sorry- slaughtered the spelling- Brynlee- did I get it right?

steph j. said...

She is beautiful, and I love that head band with the crown...too cute!