Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Crazy schedules!




Sports season has sprung upon us. Craig had his first soccer game a few weeks ago, during which time I signed him up for baseball (what he really likes to play) thinking it would be after soccer season. But of course not. They overlap! His first baseball game was last night, and he still has a few more weeks of soccer. So for the next few weeks we have some kind of practice or game almost every day of the week. Plus the girls and all of their stuff! I know there are other moms out there that have way worse schedules to juggle, so I can't complain. I actually don't mind. It's worth it. It's so fun to watch him play, especially because he is having a blast!

3 comments:

steph j. said...

Look at my little guy, he is so cute and he looks like a pro.

steph j. said...

Are they the Dodgers? If so, how lucky! GO DODGERS!

Michelle said...

Totally the Dodgers!