Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Worth a post!



Okay, so I know I have some major catching up to do as far as posting, but I thought the news at our house was definitely worth posting. Kylee and Ainslee both auditioned for parts in the Nutcracker.
This was Ainslee's first time, and she is...

one of the Mother Hubbard girls!
We are so excited for her!

And Kylee is.....are you ready?? Big drum roll please....
CLARA!!!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whahooooooo!!! I'm so thrilled for them both. What a fun and exciting show it will be. Congrats cute girls!

Brooke said...

Congrats to you and your girls. Thats why you need to help so much with it! :)

Kathy Habel said...

So excited for Kylee! She's worked hard and deserves it!

Wendy said...

Whootwhoo!! We are so excited!

MillerTime said...

She's a star!!! That's soooo awesome!!!

Matty and Jen-i said...

How exciting! Congrats to your girls! PS - I love the pic of all the kids on top... so adorable!