Friday, January 1, 2010

Christmas Photos

Santa ALWAYS leaves balloons:
Brynlee (if you can't tell from the photo) was ecstatic that Santa brought her a baby: She was also thrilled that she got a Barbie princess that looked like her with brown hair and brown eyes:
But, personally, I think the Tootsie Rolls topped the Brynlee's list of favorites! Ainslee got her Sharpay barbie in the Mustang:
She was more excited that Mom got her a Webkins (Santa left one in Kylee's and Craig's stocking, and she felt a little sad about that until she opened hers)
All Craig wanted for Christmas was a BB gun. We kept teasing him saying, "You'll shoot your eye out" and that he was too young for one. His reply was that "I will not shoot my eye out and my cousins Austin and Alex have one! They're really cool!" (the cousins that is) Much to his surprise, Mom and Dad got him pellets just in case Santa had brought him an air soft BB gun! Kylee got the Bop It game she asked for and a bike:
Annual Stash Photos:

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Fabulous post!! And can I just say, it's about time??? Loved the Bryn poses too.
Where my dear, are you? (Notice even I put ONE picture of me in my Christmas post.)
Teach Paul how to shoot that camera!
Love,
W

Wendy said...

Ahhh...there is my beautiful cousin!
Thanks!

jenandjustin said...

I love the Christmas stash photos! My mom used to do that with us. I'm going to start that. Then they can remember what they got each year!