Saturday, November 14, 2009

Finally blogging..

Here I sit in front of the computer, finally blogging. I think my last post was a couple of months ago. I just feel like my blogs are quite BLAH and boring! I started this as a way to journal, and as it turns out, I am not very good at keeping up with this one either. I think to myself that I want this to be interesting when my children's children read this. Not that my life isn't interesting, it's just sometimes it's NOT! There are moments it is SOOO great, and days that just run into each other with the day-to-day hum drum of LIFE! By the time I remember those great moments, I have forgotten them by the drowning sound of children whining or bickering, the phone ringing, etc... So here I am, as we speak with children vying for my attention, and crying because of the littlest things. Really? Last week, my kids spent with my dear friend Jen, (who is absolutely AMAZING!!) while Paul and I went on a cruise to Mexico. (Pictures to follow) She said my kids were absolute angels! Perfect in every way. Her kids and my kids get along so well and just took care of each other the whole time. No fighting, no bickering, no whining, no little tiffs between the two older girls. I am so proud of them. But how do I get a bigger piece of that at home? They are good kids, but seriously, when I asked Kylee why she didn't fight with Ainslee, she said because she just walked away when she was annoyed. Yeah, that didn't translate to our house. Oh, well. We just start over the next day. Same stuff, different day. My life!

5 comments:

Kathy Habel said...

Glad you had a great cruise. And how wonderful that your kids did so well.

Wendy said...

If we could all treat each other like we do on vacation!
Oh, well. Better that your friend saw their sweet side than to hear they were little monsters...right?
Especially if you ever want to leave them again. But you could always leave them with me, monster like or not!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! So glad to see you blogging again! Cya soon!

jenandjustin said...

I love your kiddies! and they were the best angels EVER! Could you go on another vacation? BTW- YOU ARE THE AMAZING ONE!!

Christine B. said...

Love the blog color... again thanks for the fun thanksgiving time.... we sure love our grand-kids