Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The things they say...

Maybe no one else will find this as funny as I do, but I just wanted to post a few of things that have come out of Craig's mouth, more for me to remember than anything else. First of all, lately he has randomly decided that when his sisters ask him a question, his answer is "Superman". So I asked him why his answer is "Superman" to everything. His response: "That's all I got"! Hilarious!

Then we were talking about what the kids wanted to be for Halloween this year. (Yes, I know, but it is really just around the corner). He wants to be Bumblee, the transformer, not the insect. I told him he was already a Transformer, Optimus Prime. His response: "That was so last year"! Seriously, he cracks me up!

Then we were in the car and he blurts out of the back, "Mom, I want to be President of the United States for Halloween!"

Ainslee: "Barack Obama????"

Craig: "No, the other one."

Ainslee: "President Monson?"

Craig: "No, President Lincoln."

Sometimes he is just so random, but so funny! I love that boy!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Lincoln would be a great costume! I have a stove top hat you can borrow if he goes with that!!
W