

School started Thursday! Wow, I was just not ready! The summer seemed so cheated since we had a cooler June, and I just think school shouldn't start in August, in my own opinion. I feel like I didn't have enough time with my kids doing summer things. But, I am excited to have the kids back on a schedule. At least their days will be filled with more productive things than some of their days this summer of watching TV and playing video games. I also like that they are all at the same school all day and no kindergarten schedules. Time just flies, and they're growing up way too fast! I wish sometimes that I could just stop time so I could take in the time that I do have with them.

Brynlee is having a harder time adjusting to being the only one at home hanging out with me. But I love, love that I have this time with my baby. I told her she is not allowed to grow up! The next day, out of the blue, her response, "Mom, seriously, I want to grow up!" She starts school next month, and I am not sure I like that! Dance also started today for all of my girls, and they love it. Let the crazy schedules begin!


4 comments:
Cute pics and I am glad to be back on a schedule too, except with Tanner in 6th grade I have to get up so early oh well he loves it and I will adjust.
Yes, they are getting too big! Cute pictures and enjoy having them all in the same school! We're in all three this year and for the next four years!
Wish my kids were still at one school. 3 different schools now all with different start and stop times.
I don't know why I'm crying right now, I just love them so much and it makes me just as sad as you that they are growing up too fast.
Post a Comment