Yes, I finally attempted to update my own children's photos! We got a couple of decent ones even as windy as it was. The last two times I planned to do it, it rained! Wind, however, did not stop us this time. Thanks to Jen for the AWESOME do's on my kids! She is AMAZING at hair!







(I am still working on posting photos to my last post.)


12 comments:
OH MY GOSH!! Your children are gorgeous!! Awesome pics.!!! Kylee and Porter will make us ADORABLE Grandchildren someday!!! :-)
Wow Shell! You and Paul make beautiful babies.
LOVED IT!! Give all hugs from me!
absolutely FABULOUS!! Love them all. does Paul have a shotgun yet? You are gonna need it!
I love these pics, you are so talented I seriously need you to hook me up and take my kids pics!!!! Very cute.
Wow! Gorgeous!
They look so old!! Holy cow! Such gorgeous children! Great job!
GORGEOUS!!!!
super cute!
Love the photos and the cool poses. I love the one of Craig with the girls in the background! You need to enter the pics in a contest or something! Those are winners for sure.
Shell...They are all so beautiful! I love them all. Their hair is so cute too. I love little B's do, she looks so sassy!
OH MY GOSH!!!! These turned out so cute!! It makes me so excited to do mine. LOVE everything! Way cute hair and background!! So jealous!!!!!!!! I did update my blog a little. Hopefully you were sitting down when you read that!
You have the MOST BEAUTIFUL kids!!! you are such an amazing photographer! i love all of the pictures! You are so talented....besides you have gorgeous models!:)
Post a Comment