skip to main | skip to sidebar
Our Family

Friends and Family That Blog

  • Alex
  • Alisha & Jerrett
  • Andi & Jared
  • Andrea & Kevin
  • April & Adam
  • Brett
  • Christi & Jim
  • Desi & Tim
  • Hansens
  • Haynes
  • Heather & Jim
  • Ivy & Jacob
  • Jen & Justin
  • Jen & Matt
  • Jennie & Alan
  • Jennifer and Matthew
  • Jessica & Joe
  • Kambree
  • Kathy & Brian
  • Kristi & Ryan
  • Lindsay & Travis
  • Lisa & Bill
  • Lisa & Brian
  • Liz & Jordan
  • Mandi & Matt
  • Marylin & Jimmy
  • Melody & Jason
  • Mindy & James
  • Minty & Micah
  • Mombergers
  • Natalie & Jeremy
  • Sara
  • Sara & Brett
  • Stef & Jerod
  • Tammi & Carter
  • Tonya
  • Wendy & James

Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Surgeon General Warns: DO NOT SWALLOW BUBBLEGUM!




I came across this online and it made me laugh so I thought I would share!

Posted by Michelle at 11:06 PM

3 comments:

MillerTime said...

That's how I feel after I eat Cafe Rio!

April 9, 2008 at 11:10 AM
Davis' said...

That is hysterical.

April 10, 2008 at 4:46 PM
Palmer family said...

I have seen this before on emails sent to me. HILAR! How are ya?

April 30, 2008 at 2:58 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (11)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2009 (19)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2008 (47)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ▼  April (9)
      • My Little Man Turns 6!
      • The Tooth Fairy Visits AGAIN!
      • Soccer Pictures
      • The Surgeon General Warns: DO NOT SWALLOW BUBBLEGUM!
      • All tuckered out!
      • She's my Hero!
      • Firefighter in Training
      • Porter
      • Crazy schedules!
    • ►  March (8)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2007 (5)
    • ►  November (5)

Kids Say the Cutest Things

  • 1/13/09 ~ Brynlee, after taking just a piece of gum instead of the whole package from the car, "one, for Tuesday."
  • 1/3/09 ~ Brynlee, "Mom, you're best my friend."
  • 12/26/08 ~ Brynlee, "I really, really love you"
  • 12/5/08 ~ Craig after realizing he wouldn't be getting a real car for Christmas, then asked for a "license plate" so he could drive.
  • 12/1/08 ~ Brynlee was showing me an old cell phone that she was using while I was driving, "Look, Mama, I'm texting" and if that wasn't enough, when asked who, "I'm texting my boyfriend"!
  • 9/28/08 ~ Ainslee was in the bath and I asked her to hurry and take a fast bath. Her reply, "I don't do fast baths."
  • 9/13/08 ~ Ainslee when her jaw was popping, "Mom, I can break my cheek knuckle."
  • 7/5/08 ~ Craig "Do we have any sprinklers (sparklers) left?"
  • 6/24/08 ~ Ainslee wanting to take her nail polish off, " I need to erase my nails"
  • 6/10/08 ~ Brynlee when asked if she wanted her hair done, "Yeah, sure" (her newest phrase)
  • 6/9/08 ~ Kylee to Craig after he was teasing her, "Craig stop it, you know how sensitive I am!"
  • 5/17/08 ~ Craig "Triple Diple" meaning it's 3 times good.
  • 5/13/08 ~ While doing Ainslee's hair for dance class, she noticed a few flyaways, "Mom, there are still frisbees"
  • 3/25/08 ~ Coming home from dance class, Ainslee was explaining that her teacher's friend was visiting her class. "I know where she lives, she lives in Angela" (Los Angeles)
  • 3/8/08 Ainslee, "How old are you?' to Kylee when she asked Mom for a drink of water
  • 3/9/08 Ainslee, "I like mouse cheese" ~ referring to swiss cheese on her turkey sandwich
  • 3/9/08 Craig, "You are such a digger-dagger!" What's a digger-dagger? "Brynlee, she keeps digging in my food!"
  • 1/3/09 ~ Brynlee, "Mom, you're best my friend."
 
Free Hit Counters

Our anniversary

DaisypathAnniversary Years Ticker

Visits


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!