Every month Kylee's school has a Hero Hunt Assembly. Students who demonstrate that "hero" quality designated for that month receive an award. This month was "dependability" and Kylee got the award. I am so proud of her and that is definitely Kylee-dependable. She is amazingly dependable. I wasn't at the assembly because I didn't find out she was getting an award. What's even worse is that I was at the school helping in Craig's class, so I could have been there, had I known. How frustrating! But now that I have vented about that I will just have to let it go! Anyway, CONGRATULATIONS KYLEE! We are very proud of her!



4 comments:
Congratulations Kylee! You always have been a great girl and a wonderful helper to your mom! Keep up the good work you are doing in school too.
Congrats to Kylee.
That is just another thing to add about the teacher, huh? sorry it isn't better.
It's okay..I've let it go...
way to kylee...you are such a good girl. that would have made me mad too if I missed an award thing.
Post a Comment