Sunday, April 13, 2008

My Little Man Turns 6!


This weekend was Craig's birthday weekend! I can't believe he is already six! Time sure flies! He had a fun weekend, including a late night with his best friend, Dylan, a soccer game, opening presents, playing with his remote control vehicle, and above all, going to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and sitting on the saddle "like Dad did on his birthday!"

Craig loved his remote control vehicle!

Brynlee liked the remote as well!

Kylee and Ainslee made Craig a birthday cake all by themselves! (I just took it out of the oven)
His sisters love him! And he loves them!

10 comments:

Christi said...

You've been a busy little blogger, love the new additions! Your pics are always so beautiful, you can tell you're a pro! Happy BD Craig!

Jennie Z said...

Happy Birthday Craig! What talented girls you have to make him a birthday cake! They grow up too fast!! It's hard to beleive he is 6 and playing baseball and soccer. You must be a busy mom driving your kids to all of their stuff!

Mindy said...

Kartor just lost his front tooth this afternoon. Fun times. Happy Birthday to Craig he is so dang cute!

Davis' said...

This looks like a great weekend. All the pictures are great. The one of the kids is beautiful.

steph j. said...

I miss those kids! Happy Birthday Buddy!

Palmer family said...

Jaren says HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Craig. They turned SIX the same month! I forgot they shared a bday month...so fun! Someday they will reconnect with one another! Hope it was a good day!!!

MillerTime said...

Tag your it!!! Check out my blog and play with me!!

April Garvin said...

Hey Amanda! your blog is cute!
Do you have a website for your photography? Are you still doing it?

April Garvin said...

What was I thinking!!!! A fried just called and her name is Amanda. I typed that RIGHT when I said "hey Amanda" I know your name is Michelle! I am so sorry!!!! Maybe I should read BEFORE I post instead of AFTER.

steph j. said...

Shell, I've tagged you!