Okay, so I've been tagged by Stephanie to share some things about me.
- I love to make lists. Lists make me feel calm.(except for this one)
- Love-love-love my Paul. He is my everything.
- Love-love-love my kids: they are the sunshine in my day and my everything else!
- Hate-Hate-Hate peas: like my Aunt Dian says: they are like pimples popping in your mouth! Not that I would know, but EWW-gross!
- Could live on Cafe Rio salads.
- Weakness: Reese's peanut butter cups, especially the "Big Cup"; nothing like a little protein with chocolate!
- I definitely do not have a green thumb! Believe me, I've tried. I confess: I'm a plant killer.
- Happy when things are clean and organized.
- Most happy when things are labeled and alphabetized and there are straight perfect vacuum lines in my carpets. (Paul has honed that skilled especially for me. Gotta love that! Hehe!)
- I play the piano (not in public), the violin, and the flute. But I haven't played the latter two since high school.
- I am easily entertained.
- I collect more scrapbooking supplies than I actually scrapbook.
- I have put my photography business on hold to spend more time with my kids. I was so busy that I felt like the chef who never cooks for her family.
- Favorite spot with my family: Disneyland. (We have annual passes)
- Obsessed with clean noses and ears and clipped fingernails and toenails on my children. When I get out the Q-tips and clippers they run!
- I am addicted to Diet Coke. They should just hook me up to an I.V.
- I love to throw themed birthday parties for my kids. I start planning months before their birthdays.
- I did everything I could to give birth to Brynlee in June, including going down the slide in our pool and going four wheeling so that I would have April, May, June, and July babies. Right in order. Also, if I were to ever be given a mother's ring, I would have 4 different stones- diamond, emerald, pearl, and a ruby.
- Like Steph, I too, would like rhynoplasty.
- I like to camp as long as the cabin has running water (as in real toilets and showers).
- Speaking in public makes me want to throw up.
- I DO NOT and WILL NOT eat any type of fish.
- My cousin was the Utah casting director for High School Musical 2. I know that's not really about me, but it's a big deal in our house. Ask my 7 year old.
- I was a store manager for Barnes and Noble before I stayed home to be a mom.
- I tried snowboarding right after Paul and I were married. I not only sucked at it, but got close to 3rd degree burns on my face from the reflection from the snow. Who knew to put sunscreen on when you're in freezing cold weather!
- I have a hard time making decisions about anything!
- Places we frequent on a regular basis: Target, Wendy's, Golden Spoon.
- I truly love my friends and would do anything for them.
- New favorite find: Magic Bullet! You can make anything with it!
- Places I would like to visit: Austrailia, London, and a bed and breakfast in Maine.


2 comments:
shell, thank you for doing the list...you made me laugh! i love you friend...you're the best.
i love all of the pictures that you added! i love love love the one of ainslee and her lips! you kids are so beautiful and i just love each of them so much...move back!! (sniffle sniffle)
Post a Comment